* We are a non-denominational organization, yet we are all members of one body, the
body of the church of Jesus Christ.
* We believe the Bible to be the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
* We believe that there is only one true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father,
Son and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in
His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in
His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to
receive His church into power and glory.
* We believe that because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, the
regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and
* We believe that each individual must make a personal choice to accept the free gift of
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian
is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe Marriage has been ordained and instituted by God. This Christian
organization defines “marriage" as the exclusive covenantal union of one man and
one woman in which such union is a lifetime commitment. A civil government’s
sanction of a union will be recognized as a legitimate marriage by the organization only
to the extent that it is consistent with the definition of “marriage" found in this
Statement of Faith.
* We believe legitimate sexual relations are exercise solely within marriage. Hence,
sexual activities outside of marriage (referred to in the New Testament as “porneia")
including but not limited to, adultery, premarital sex, homosexuality, and pedophilia
are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and this organization. Further,
lascivious conduct, transgender behavior, and the creation and or distribution and /or
viewing of pornography, are incompatible with the biblical witness